KAI 11.1% 1.0¢ kairos minerals limited

Ann: Half Year Accounts, page-32

1. 26 Posts.
    Until third party issue is resolved there will be no announcements in my opinion particularly about Mt York. The reason I say this is if they release assay results and disclose the Mt York has high grade Li and so on, then there is a much greater incentive for the third party to continue pursuing legal action. If Kairos, don't add fuel to the fire (not increasing Mt York value) then there is a lesser chance of significant legal action and more a chance of settling.

This third party issue is a massive stuff up, Finch resignation has certainly got to do with it and therefore it is significant. It's holding up the flow of information and valuable resources will be wasted in trying to resolve it.

I wish they made us aware of what party was having an issue and what it was over. Until this is resolved it will be hard to speculate on announcements.

Considering we haven't heard a great deal from the new chairman, this third party issue is clearly top priority and taking up majority of his time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $26.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $17.32K 1.810M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 6113258 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4310886 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.