AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

I like this bit the best: "Most noticeably perhaps is the...

1. 2,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    I like this bit the best:

"Most noticeably perhaps is the acceleration in investment and adoption of higher resolution audio formats, platforms and offerings. Renowned device manufacturers including Sony, Samsung, LG and HTC to name but a few have added high-resolution audio (HRA) capabilities to their devices. All three major Music labels (Universal Music Group, Sony Music and the Warner Music Group), the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) and the Digital Entertainment Group (DEG), announced their support for studio-quality hi-res audio music streaming. This prompted the major music providers such as Pandora, Rhapsody/Napster and HD Tracks to launch high-resolution music streaming services, with Spotify rumoured to be not far behind (Apple’s commitment to High Resolution remains unclear). Of course the catch behind all this activity is that ultimately one needs hardware that is capable of reproducing the detail that is contained in the high resolution audio files. With no known direct competitive threat on the horizon Audio Pixels appears to have endless opportunities to fulfill this market demand."

Spozzie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.