GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

SHs or those holding majority portion of shares in aggregate, DO...

1. 5,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1641
    SHs or those holding majority portion of shares in aggregate, DO UNDERSTAND they are investing in an exploration (hence speculative) stock - So, I wished people did not keep reminding one another back and forth about that TRIVIAL FACT!

In my case, what I am worried about is NOT the UNcertainty that comes with an exploration/speculative stock - it is THE CERTAINTY in how this management is handling things and as I have explained before, management IS an integral and important part of the company as a whole - including its potentials.

49 in 50 exploration companies don't make it to mining, not because they randomly sitck their shovel in the first patch they come to - WE KNOW Guyana has potentials - at leas most of us do. Even the OHD die hard fans acknowledge that (despite saying Li should fund OHD). So, lets not waste time arguing about the potentials - or in general about something the majority (who matter in aggregate share holding) agree on.

49 in 50 explorations don't make it to mining because, yes, some got the location wrong and but some did not have a plan and drained the resources. If you think that is not the case then look at how many exploration companies are revisiting old historically surveyed locations these days.

So, whether it is discovering what is there or ensuring we can stretch our financial resource that far, for HEAVEN'S SAKE -let us all agree that drilling is what we need and we need it soon (in Market's perception of "soon" not GPP's) - and not "anticipating" to drill "soon". Coming down to earth from heaven, investors need to see the colour of drill bit (not dust pan) on results before CR can be meaningful - unless the management's intention of a CR is perhaps to tick the boxes to perhaps then have "legitimacy" to justify a GK loan after the failed CR .... or worse, as @fooca has explained, perhaps by way failed CR and low SP, pave the way for "someone" to come and scoop up the company for dirt because Li or big tomatoes will be "yet to dig out".
    Last edited by tuts: 18/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2301000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 213259 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.