ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4443
    @The Stig- you are not taking todays announcement in the right context, it is the Half Yearly Financial report, for period ending 1st July 2017 - 31st December 2017.
    With-in that period (prior to all the results of Turesi being known) they were only anticipating drilling, since the end of the reporting period, they have announced a 20 hole, 2000 metre drilling program at Turesi, to start early weeks of May. Albeit, as long as the road is completed, they can get an appropriate drill rig and the wet season finishes when it is supposed to.

I also agree @Sydney_Sider - your point of the company not being able to attract any interest from investors, they have a history of such and a quick flick through announcements show the failed roadshows where Australia's leading broker house didn't want anything to do with them, the poorly subscribed Rights Issues (King was an underwriter and basically funded the whole credit raise) and hence why King has to keep lending them money.

an example - note the shares offered versus taken up, very poor acceptance......

Screen Shot 2018-02-16 at 6.50.24 PM.png

- What happened to the "perceived" interest from International and Local growers?
    From announcement February 2017
    Screen Shot 2018-02-16 at 6.59.48 PM.png
    I like this one the best, and IMO to enhance one's credibility it would be idea if the actually had credibility, from the same announcement as above........
    Screen Shot 2018-02-16 at 7.00.58 PM.png
    And incase anyone has forgotten, the interest in potential off-take and partners we promptly dashed out and undertook trials on CANOLA and PALM OIL PLANTS, given the Global US$100+ BILLION potential of these combined markets.........
    Screen Shot 2018-02-16 at 7.05.13 PM.png
    GPP have this wonderful ability to fluff up their announcement with eye pooping figures or dreams of rivalling Greenbushes, or what ever else they can think off.

Actually, thanks to sydney sider, I revisited some of my research notes and the company can beat their chest with thoughts of increasing their credibility but the fact is the have no credibility (IMO) and anything they add that fluffs up an announcement is only adding to the lack off.
    As posters we are often requested to substantiate thoughts/statements/ quotes but not once do we question management on these "fluff items", re off-take partnering, yada yada yada BS.
    Before @Davy Boy you try and suggest that it would be confidential information, I totally agree it would be BUT it is co-incidental that everything this company has difficulty in trying to sell, we have the "genie in a bottle" pop up and present potential partners etc etc.......
    The canola and Palm Oil OHD trials that never went ahead is proof in the pudding, it is like they will add fluff to appease us "smuck" share holders to continue their lifestyle dream of doing nothing because they were PROMPTLY going to trial these.

The upcoming credit raising will be interesting, it will not be announced until mid year, they will wait and hope that Turesi provides enough interest to have the share price spike otherwise, if this continues, they will be raising at .009c or there abouts......

cheers
    All IMO only ...........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.