ODY 0.00% 2.3¢ odyssey gold ltd

Ann: Half Year Accounts, page-16

1. 423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Hi Newt,
    Welcome aboard...ODY are always looking at projects but management will not rush into anything unless it is very good(close to JORC compliant OR has got strong drilling data) & a project that will provide leverage to management & shareholders.
    I've invested heavily into ODY due to management having a proven track record & backing them in the past & having some good wins.

The recent good news is that Peter Woodman has started back with the Apollo Group after being with Regis.
    Peter  is a geologist with over 20 years’ experience in exploration, development and operations in the resources
    sector.
    He is a graduate of the Australian National University and is a corporate member of the Australian Institute
    of Mining and Metallurgy.
    Mr Woodman has worked for a number of mining companies during his extensive career in the resources
    sector and has been influential in major project acquisition and discovery.
    He has a strong background in management, exploration planning and execution, resource development and
    mining operations both in Australia and overseas.

I know that the company is very focused on finding a resource project & not interested in using the shell
    for a technology play.
    I think you will see a project away from Oil & Gas and its more likely to be a commodity that is not already in its
    stable of companies.
    I think if a good Lithium, Cobalt, Nickel or Gold project was to surface they would head in that direction.
    Hope this helps.
    PS. This weeks volume has been the best activity in months so hopeful something brewing.

Last edited by mikekiller: 08/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.