ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 488
    Beautiful 6 Monthly report, just as I expected.

The strategy moving forward, and the inclusion of Alastair in the ASX compliant reports of late, just excellent. The real sign of a MD grooming his Staff ! From a Management Perspective, I understand and Applaud that !

Many points to be discussed from that 6 Monthly, and ALL of them are great; that is just my logic.

For ALL the critics, oh, crying, the JORC delayed until mid April ............ Get Over It YOU poor Trading Sooks ....... there were only 28 Days in February !

I have never traded BRB for gain & or profits. I sold once to preserve Capital (Yeh, Long before the BOTS got on board) ........ and as a result, bought even more at a lower price. Yep, that price 66c. How do I feel today ....... EXCELLENT ! How does the ANZ Portfolio look .......... NOT so excellent. LOL BUT, I know where it is heading ....... and to me, that is EXCELLENT !

I look forward to some educated and experienced discussions on the 6 Monthly ! NOT Jibbbbejibbeejibbada BS talk ....... "not my first language stuff" ....... no excuses.

All is good, just love the 6 Monthly !

GLTAH !
    Last edited by Paperbark: 15/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.