BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

I was just estimating forward monthly costs based on past...

1. 18,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3827
    I was just estimating forward monthly costs based on past average valueseek, so variations to that pattern would definitely change things .
    But it does seem interesting ( to me at least ) that they are timing the JORC to just about intersect with a time when the coffers are close to bare.
    Maybe they have been more frugal with spending then they originally expected?

21.7.17 “Confirmation of $7.3 million working capital position “:
    ..”The Company is therefore well positioned financially to continue its aggressive drilling program at the Lake Roe Gold Project, 100km east of Kalgoorlie, in response to a steady stream of strong results. A maiden JORC Resource is planned by the end of 2017.”

25.8.17 Breaker raises $10M in heavily over-subscribed share placement to advance drilling at Lake Roe
    “Capital raised from the Placement and SPP will be used to advance an aggressive drilling campaign currently comprising three reverse circulation and one diamond drill rig at the Company’s Lake Roe Gold Project, where a maiden JORC Resource is targeted by the end of 2017.”

In the last two announcements that relate to the intended direction of funds they are now spending they are simply ‘planning’ and ‘targeting’ the end of year maiden JORC but are very crisp and exact about what the money is intended for .
    Maybe they thought they would be spending it faster ? In the second announcement there were “currently” four drills ...
    How many more did they want to put to work?
    Last edited by sabine: 18/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.