TEG 0.00% 2.0¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Ann: Half Year Accounts, page-110

1. 3,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    to become a good investor Q you need to be able to time the market for entry and exit points, that's how you make money if you get it right. if you enter too early your money just sits and is wasted when other opportunities may actually help you to increase your portfolio base so that when you do buy you can buy more as well, the timelines for the 3d are well known as is CH optimisation, at the end of april I believe a steady rise in sp will happen right through to the end july and then whilst awaiting the results of the 3d and oil in place report and decision to drill, it will then explode as that will be the time to enter in a big way, that's probably a time frame of between the end of july [ june qtrly ] and end of sept at the latest, so no rush and I'm sure a slow accumulation is going on now anyway before the rush.
    the next qtrly report will also sure up the financial position of TEG going forward and project future revenue on a more secure basis now that the main interuptions to production have been rectified, the costings for all remaining works is budgeted for so no more surprises except on the upside imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $8.144K 410.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4230315 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2113287 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.