ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Ann: Half Year Accounts, page-16

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    You are correct @mickloff. If the March quarterly shows not much, as is possible, then yes, the company will be savaged. To what degree, that will be dictated by people's perceptions of the number that is in the sales column. This could be a time when the patience of even the most positive of long term holders, will be tested.
    You are also correct with your opening statement, that I say the same thing every quarter. It's because they are the facts that have been reported to us. One of my passions is coaching sport, and over the last 5 years I have learned a great deal about myself, and the world I live in (which includes the people in it). So I have learned to only worry about the things that I can control, and deal with the facts, not perceptions.
    The facts at the moment as Cedric and Co. have presented them to us are: We are producing and selling beneficiated ore, yes a bit later than expected, but it's happening. We are delivering our product to various customers. We are receiving some favorable treatment from various Government Departments. We have had, from all reports "a good size" institutional investor put $5m into our company.
    We would not build the plant to where it is to just give up one day. We are in a space that could be massive in a relatively short period of time. Surely the lure of where this could be in 10 years is enticing!! Therefore I will not allow emotions pertaining to my perceptions, rule my opinions and decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.