CRR 0.00% 0.9¢ critical resources limited

Well in a way you guys have a point but to me personally I see...

1. 13,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3162
    Well in a way you guys have a point but to me personally I see the positives equally outweigh if not completely negate the 'negatives' you could say with him being in so many companies and allocating time for each.

He's working hard constantly without a doubt, Being realistic here i would say yeah sometimes he might be too busy with other co's to do afew things on another co.

BUT the companies he's connected to give him the right to walk into DRC's highest ministries like Cominere, Minister of Mines, DRC Chamber of Mines and instantly get high validation that many others can't get so easily... and as a result snippet from the previous ASX Enquiry

Cominere SA by the looks of it control the DRC's Mining Licensed Lands, Jason is tight with them and that is a very beneficial relationship to have in the long-run.
    cominere.jpg

He literally now has his foot in literally all the big booming minerals/resource sector in the DRC.
    Not only that he his companies are also helping support locals, The big boys see that and definitely appreciate it even more... That will go along way & as @apkjm said Cominere boys were hanging with him like they're his boys at the Perth ADU Conference.
    supporting locals.jpg
    Picture Source: VEC Website

At this stage I don't think there really is much work really needed to be done at the current stages the company is in from his end. We have access to 2x Local Geologists when needed & James Sullivan onsite doing the real work...

He doesn't run these companies himself, he has workers, secretaries, geologists, MMR's backing and their workers at Kanuka.

Anyway this is NOT Financial Advice, Just my highly speculated opinion on the whole matter.
    Please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $950 105.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 8842178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2781892 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.