BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Half Year Accounts, page-32

1. 852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Yeah mate, you nailed it. Unhappy based on price action only.

I'll admit  I never did any due diligence. I'm an IT Manager, we replaced our call centre solution last year and I was investigating cheaper options for hosting and decryption of our 9 million plus legacy Avaya calls we need to keep for the next 7 years. Stumbled across the name Dubber, realised they were a listed ASX company so had a look. As you've indicated, what I looked at didn't fill me with glee I guess as I didn't buy any.

So I don't regret not backing my judgement, and from memory I didn't look too closely, but having said all that I would have loved to of bought it seeing it's recent move.

As for BUD, being a former investor I'm extremely familiar with their business, formal and informal announcements and how they conduct themselves in the market so feel I'm better placed to provide commentary here. Commentary may not be in keeping with what some would like but I've never ramped or downramped, simply stated facts and my opinion based on my interpretation of those facts.

Best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.