ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    So ... financials in the corporate / business world do not deserve attention? Interesting position to take!

Cmon Bas Really! Is that what I am saying or do you think you are being a little facetious? Can you not remember our previous conversations where I provided my reasoning for my stance including assuming there would be relevant board changes with the growth of the business that have now been realised?

For some reason I can't seem to find any posts before February this year but remember waiting for you to provide your thoughts on the people & businesses brought under the CGB umbrella after answering your questions re the financials & court cases where you had promised to come back but never did. The last I can find on it was Post #: 37367057 for your reference.

Sorry Bas, I can't remember seeing anything from you commenting around the subject of the people & businesses brought under the CGB umbrella but if you can provide me the links to them I will absolutely offer you my sincere apologies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.