CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Morning @PinnacleYes, I recall your post but I cannot locate...

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1884
    Morning @Pinnacle

Yes, I recall your post but I cannot locate it.

Facetious? Probably ... it can be my standard posture on most occasions. I try not to take these things too seriously.

I look at it this way.

1. You're a holder and I am not. I look for the bad stuff - you look for the good stuff. Simple.

2. Nothing you or I say will change the nature of your investment or the returns you may or may not realise.

3. The 'to and fro' between posters here is little more than light entertainment (60%) mixed with some sharing of knowledge (10%) plus a healthy does of squabbling (30%). Sometimes the squabbling is entertaining.

4. CGB will ether be successful or not and posters here can imagine as much as they want that their support or criticism will have an impact on the success of CGB or otherwise - that is pure folly - I think.

5. In my experience, most squabbles arise from the differing objectives of holders v traders. Each has a very different perspective.

Anyway, let's look at some of the details.

"... waiting for you to provide your thoughts on the people & businesses brought under the CGB"

Well it's a fair question. In response, I would simply refer you to the nature of the Medcan deal.

CGB was formerly QBL and QBL was formerly known as AGV.

Does this sound familiar?
    do not advertise external links.au/companies/news/161383/australian-gold-investments-to-acquire-additional-queensland-bauxite-projects-11673.html

Or,
    https://hotcopper.com.au/asx/agv/discussion/

Or, p. 21, 22 of this document;
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-annual-report-to-shareholders.1262482/?post_id=7259569

AGMPL have been a consistent feature of the Annual Reports of AGV, QBL and CGB

And for all of the businesses brought under the CGB banner - what has been the benefit?

And CGB has a rather large bauxite interest (apparently) in South Jonhstone.

What has been the progression there?

How are the infrastructure plans for Port Mourilyan proceeding?

Even more basic where is the ML for South Johnstone?

People argue this is irrelevant. Perhaps it is?

In response, I argue that it points to a bigger issue. And it is one that should not escape the scrutiny of all posters. If it does, subsequent debates are not as well informed as they could be - I think

@Pan head

"The offer is there for everyone and IMO only people who have something to hide/an agenda aren't taking up his offer."

That is a complete nonsense in my opinion and adds nothing to the discussion.

Anyway ... it is the weekend and I am t the footy today. I must remember not to cheer too loudly. In fact, I will sit very quietly with my hands in my lap and wait to be invited to cheer by the ground security or an AFL rep.wink.png

Talk about the Nanny State!! frown.png

Whatever you do this weekend - enjoy!biggrin.png

Last edited by Basileus: 15/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.