CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I've never seen a stock so heavily analysed by one individual...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    I've never seen a stock so heavily analysed by one individual which is in suspension.

This in it self could be considered down-ramping as you critically analyse every little aspect and facet of the stock announcements, history.....

Your, as I've mention word smith reply's (use of words) is a sign of intimidation for some, there is an undercurrent of arrogance and passive aggressiveness in your nature I believe.

Bullying can be defined in this way when attempting to shut down others well thought opinion .

You want a healthy debate however you will keep coming back with counter argument rather than respecting others opinion and leaving it at that with no need to comment.

All i know is i hope this stock trades soon maybe it with close the mind spew.

Like 24 hour news the over analyzing or quickness to reply can skew the real meaning or reality behind a point or release of information.

Id be exhausted having to reply to the b811sh1 that is asked and critically review and critiqued on this CBD feed.

FFS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.