CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Half Year Accounts, page-400

1. 3,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    Hi Bas,

You ask me to comment on my thoughts & opinions & what I thought about questionable issues you raised which I provided. I asked you to comment on the businesses, deals & people brought under CGB which you said you would & then took months & finally replied not after constant requests but after I point out to you that IMO I am seeing only hypocrisy. Apologies if I have offended you. You didn't tell me my question was poor when first asked....only that you would get back but never did!
    You also called me out for one of my posts (implying I was talking fiction) & asked me to back it up with evidence which I did & you kindly apologised & thanked me for providing..

Then there was this!

"Here's a fact you may have overlooked - I am not an investor. So the confirmation bias point is not applicable or, it doesn't matter or, I don't care. I don't care either way because I have nothing invested. You and many others do!"

Please provide the detail where it states you must be an investor otherwise confirmation bias is not applicable?
    What I'm reading is it has everything to do with the decision process when making investment decisions .....so would be great to see what evidence you are basing this statement on?

Then I read your comment on substantive content &/or coherent responses then wonder how would you call it based on the above?

You are looking at the directors, financials & history with bauxite/gold.
    I am looking at directors, financials & development of new hemp/MM businesses.

You say the businesses are the same as QBL/AGV
    I say the change in fundamental business with director & company secretary changes will make it different!

My investment strategy is based on a company I can see performing well based on the hemp/MM businesses since the pivot to that industry. A company with a past that will have disgruntled bauxite investors but also making the changes required to provide more respectability & visibility.

You have made a judgement based on the same directors & you believe there will be no change as such.

I think previously Pina was mostly responsible & believe Shalom was the spearhead for the pivot to the hemp/mm business & wants to succeed & make his own mark in the business world.

well here’s the challenge for you @Pinnacle have a look back at my previous posts - many of my questions remain unanswered

"And CGB has a rather large bauxite interest (apparently) in South Johnstone.

1. What has been the progression there?

Not much it seems or things are happening in the background that none of us are privy to

2. How are the infrastructure plans for Port Mourilyan proceeding?

I would be hesitant to spend money here until we have secured the off take agreements & funding

3. Even more basic - where is the ML for South Johnstone?
    I would assume that would be
    forthcoming once all relevant environmental & native title agreements are in place as well as the off take & funding agreements

4. How do you ship bauxite ore when you do not even possess a ML?"The CGB rep even referred to the Mourilyan Port very recently. Did you miss that? He was even extolling the virtues of Mourilyan as a suitable place to ship bauxite ore.

What is the issue with this port? If they can ship iron ore why can't they ship bauxite?
    https://www.portsnorth.com.au/mourilyan/
    A new state-of-the-art stockpile facility has facilitated the export of iron ore from a local mine, the first shipment of which left for Southern China for steel production in May 2016.

This is the spec end of the market so no matter how much research you do it is not fool proof & in most cases you are taking a punt anyway! I'm taking a punt that the actual people & businesses they have engaged/partnered/acquired are quite remarkable & the changes with the metamorphosis of CGB will lead to a better structured company with great prospects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.