CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    @Pinnacle great post...

I wouldn't be so sure in saying CGB not growing MM, not commercially or in large scale yet. Yet i wouldn't put it passed the company to be surely set up and growing specific MM plants to alliances agreements with Medcann..

I just get a feeling CGB have more up their sleeve to announce to shareholders which cant be shared due to sensitivity, yet i backing they have been growing MM plants and extracting oils for awhile, and using other lab facilities for extractions..

There are hubs of places which are already growing and extracting MM with appropriate licences to supply within local markets and maybe affiliated with CGB..

I know of a few in NSW and QLB which are growing, extracting and selling and the networks associations would be in close proximity with CBB associates...

I personally know people who have purchased High Grade MM oils ( not just in small amounts either) from these facilities that have close relationships with CGB associates.

Until theres an announcement, my info is purely speculative, yet in the MM industry, networks and associations have very close relationships...and equipped to have vast amounts of MM oils at their disposal to supply known associates...

Cheers again@Pinnacle well articled and backing evidence to your post...

hopefully i can back mine
    Taiji

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.