FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

Note in the Half Yearly report that FAR have disclosed that...

1. 5,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1598
    Note in the Half Yearly report that FAR have disclosed that legal costs related to arbitration may be payable by the loser of arbitration...

This is the first time I have ever seen that disclosed that I can remember.

I was under the impression that in arbitration the costs stayed with each party no matter the result. But FAR have stated it on page 7 of the half yearly.

Who knows how much money WPL/COP have thrown at lawyers but I am guessing it is in the $5m/$10m+ range so far.

I hope FAR dont end up getting a bill from WPL after all of this.

And to the few rampers that will say 'FAR have an excellent case and will never have to pay costs even if they lose', I call bullsh!t as you guys have been wrong about just about everything PE related since it started. You blokes had this arbitration case wrapped up by July 2018 for $1m total cost, despite everything other than FAR telling you different.

Even in August 2018 there were still calls of 'this will be wrapped up very very shortly' and these calls have been made every month since.

Rant over.

Just pointing out the downside risk to FAR could be approaching $15m+ ($5m FAR legal and associated costs + $10m WPL/COP legal and associated costs) if FAR lose and WPL/COP are awarded costs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.