VHT 0.00% $1.15 volpara health technologies limited

Some numbers are inevitably muddied as a result of MRS...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    Some numbers are inevitably muddied as a result of MRS acquisition. Looking forward to Q3 and Q4 which will be cleaner, due to the combination for the full period, plus if MRS footprint is giving an edge in deploying SAAS VHT product to MRS customers, it should start to show in these quarters, which will also give some evidence of the effectiveness of the combined salesforce and customer appeal of the integrated product offering. Too early to have seen anything to date.

Happy that staff losses are low ( 2 or 3 in 160),... check this again in 6 months, as the attrition from an acquisition often takes a year or longer to manifest.

Likely catalysts in the next months are DENSE publication (expected Dec 2019), and FDA regs on density measurement.

On the call there was some discussion as to whether the ARR target is conservative, and my sense from the discussion is that it probably is. So a chance of significant outperformance over a 6 month horizon?

Not worried by the SP pullback today, given the ramp up over recent weeks. Also not worried about expanding losses - they've got the product, now is the time to get it to market. The MRS salesforce is a timely boost.

Happy to have this at 4% of my portfolio.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VHT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.