TVN 1.47% 6.7¢ tivan limited

Yep. Been tracking since late last year. Thought I would buy in...

1. 4,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 815
    Yep. Been tracking since late last year. Thought I would buy in on this weeks lows. Very lows !

Got lucky with digitys analysis. Looks/sounds like a fair and reasonable person. He is suggesting the FEED is almost done and the numbers should be in and they should be within range, so Kfw will do the financing, without more CRs ... does this sound reasonable ? ?

A CR has just been done. Cash on hand $16M. Burn is aprrox $7M / pa. That is over 2 years of cash. And Kfw are going to finance the construction of the project. Sounds good.

If the financing is for $A843M then the MC of the company on completion of the whole project is going to be way north of that. MC is currently $A70M. Going to be many multiples. Massive earner. Is it going to take 1 year or 10 years ?

I guess the whole business plan approved by Kfw has a completion date in it. I wonder what that is.

When will earth be broken on the Mt Peake and Darwin projects ?

BTW, Digity said the LSE was cancelled, but the quarterly clearly states that the company is progressing with the LSE listing ... how is that ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $110.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $49.12K 721.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 220052 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 98020 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.