GBP 0.00% 1.4¢ global petroleum limited

Here is the Half year report..... which on the ASX is not...

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Here is the Half year report..... which on the ASX is not considered price sensitive, unlike the Quarterlies which are regarded as price sensitive. So any comments regarding further talks with counter parties has always been in the Quarterlies

However significantly, slide 3 is interesting as it shows a map of our licences and highlights Exxon to the North for the first time ever on a GBP produced map and no mention of any other company's blocks.

The Exxon blocks are in the dark blue coloured back ground (FFZ= Florianopolis Fracture Zone) as highlighted in the recent Paul Howlett post. GBP's blocks are also in a Fractured Zone currently unnamed. Is this the attraction for the likes of Exxon ??

Also of note, the plays in the Exxon blocks are, also found in PEL29 & 94

The company are currently finalising discussions regarding access to further 2&3D seismic acquisitions ......this very much makes me wonder if these discussions are including the counterparties

For what it's worth Exxon & Galp shot 3D in PEL44 and walked away from the deal with M&P

My guess is Exxon & Galp have seen enough in PEL94 to farm into 94 & 29. I also think there will be a side deal with an AEC/PCL style deal, with either AEC , Impact or even AziNam taking and interest in GBP Namibia. Timing .........sooner rather than later imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.