API 0.00% $1.53 australian pharmaceutical industries limited

I have been watching API for a year now, not a holder personally...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    I have been watching API for a year now, not a holder personally but family super fund is.

I was surprised by the top line revenue numbers but as some pointed out, the March 50% boost was excluded.

Anyone questioning whether this is a good buy, needs to look at the cash flow statement.. Specifically, the cash flows from operations. Cash inflows were +$129m vs cash outflows of $63m in 2019. Thats a $199m turnaround in cashflows in 12 months.

Cash receipts from Customers increased by $183m in the 12 months to 29 February and cash payments to suppliers/employees decreased $9m for the year.

Net cash flows for the year (post repayment of borrowings, sale of SIG shares etc) also increased.

Cash actually increased by $34m for the year and the cash balance vs 2019 increased by $50m. This locks in the possibility of dividends resuming post COVID-19 IMO.

If in doubt, read the cash flow statement. As Matthew Kidman says, the CFS is the truth serum for the P&L.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2115/2115324-0d063d60fa0e23f3ff5b9016743e9f9b.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add API (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.