CTP 2.04% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

Ann: Half Year Accounts, page-10

1. 6,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2512
    I know from personal experience how Santos operate in JV meetings with junior partners. Leon would have had more chance of waving his hands and turning the table water into wine than getting Santos to budge.

As davincirchrd said, CTP's only option here is to sole-risk a well and that's a bad idea on several levels. So we just have to wait. I understand the angst from some on this forum over Dukas but Santos control the timeline here and it's pointless agitating for LD to somehow "do better."

Focus on things we have some control over, like Range. I have high hopes for the pilot, it's in a much better location than Dukas for gas sales anyway, Central have some high quality CSG talent now and from what I can tell it's the best remaining undeveloped CSG acreage in the whole of Queensland that's not controlled by either a major or Senex. I honestly believe if not for the COVID-induced oil price crash, which like all oil price crashes caused the majors to all snap their purses shut instantly, someone would have taken it out already, but I reckon now they will sit back and wait for the pilot water flow rates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $9.01K 181.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 548291 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 96556 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.