CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

Sorry, may not have been clear in my answer. The purpose of out...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Sorry, may not have been clear in my answer. The purpose of out farming Dukas to Santos was to decrease costs to Central. There are annual commitments to NT to follow a development, exploration plan, I.e. drill well, gather data, do studies, not necessarily in that order. In the case,of Central, slightly cash strapped, drilling a well is expensive. So a Santos deal was made, they drill the well to earn an increasing percentage in the Dukas project, they do the studies to justify, internally and to CTP, that it is still a good idea, shoot seismic, all low cost to CTP. But in the process the timeline has lengthened, more work had to be done, delays. This is well documented in the quarterly presentations. Did CTP have a choice, probably not, the alternative being that CTP would have to single source the well. to expensive, so what do you do, you roll over. unless a more proactive and involved approach had been taken, but that takes geo technical resourcefulness, which sadly Leon is not known for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.