CLT 0.00% 2.6¢ cellnet group limited

The fact is that it all narrows down to one factor that has &...

1. 1,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    The fact is that it all narrows down to one factor that has & will drive the share price.

The same factor why the s.p. rose from 6c to 16c in the first place & all the volitility in between.

Will CLT now be making consistent profits?

I Was confident on this before, but I saw the absence of the Dec Trading update (while we were all waiting in Jan) as a bit of a red flag.

Also, the fact that Thundering herd were offloading millions of shares was an eye opener. And if I'm to be honest, as a shareholder, I didn't like seeing that.
    IMO it's not a good look.

I like this company, however my perception of it has slightly changed.

At this point in time, I'm towards the view that profit will mainly be seasonal.

I was hoping that CLT can pull off an average monthly NPAT minimum of 300k however, I'm not sure if this will occur.

Reason being that they made 600k in Dec.
    Also the fact that NO update was given on Jan numbers tells me they won't impress shareholders.

I could be wrong & for the sake of the retail holders I hope I am.

Unfortunately, I don't see what could drive the sp up based on the current fundamentals if I'm to be correct on profit being seasonal.

I really think that the company should NOT give out a dividend.

For the sake of the company's best chance for long-term success, I think hat the company should now invest in strengthening sales for Feb through to Oct.

GLTAH's

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.