BIS 1.78% $3.32 bisalloy steel group limited

Ann: Half Year Accounts, page-2

1. 22,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1249

I’m thinking Bisalloy is in a world ofpain which started with the departure of the CEO, followed by the Chairman, then decades worth of board experience, plus their major shareholder.

There’s not one positive light on the horizon at the moment:

The anti-dumping case years ago initiated by SSAB and involving BlueScope, Bisalloy, the Anti-Dumping Commission, the ACCC and the CDPP is back and Bisalloy has to defend this once again in what is a lengthy process…..and they have to do it without the key players who previously guided Bisalloy to a successful outcome.

Z grade deadline missed and we’re none the wiser even though they would have certainly known things were not travelling well months before the deadline expired.

Based on the above regarding the Z grade I personally put little weight in the ann that the new CJV agreement is well underway and expected to be finalised before the current agreement ends in July 2021.

Then there’s the Hawkei issue which benson1610 brought to our attention. I wonder what affect that had on their planning.

This has dropped 30% recently! The market is telling me there’s more…..it didn’t react to the previous anti-dumping issue as it is now.

It’s not surprising this major Swedish competitor has stepped up and is taking what seems to be a considerable amount of business away from Bisalloy. It probably started mid to late last year and might extent through to the end of this calendar year.

I trimmed in the $1.20’s and I reckon I’m not on my own!

I guess we’ll find out more in August when Bisalloy are compelled to report.

Last edited by Bunn-Wackett: 01/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.32
Change
-0.060(1.78%)
Mkt cap ! $158.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.40 $3.40 $3.28 $240.2K 71.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2677 $3.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.37 1450 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.32
  Change
-0.060 ( 0.07 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.35 $3.38 $3.29 8028
Last updated 15.55pm 30/04/2024 ?
BIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.