ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 20,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2043
    edshan, i will look at your numbers later but a quick perusal of the report I came to an entirely different conclusion.
    I can see they sold about 40% more this half than previous so your shipping costs doubling is way off . Shipping costs have gone up I agree but not double , this is why they are shipping 30k lots vs 10 and 20k. Furthermore if you look at realised price and recognize last half was the lowest from a realised pricing point of view for the last 2 years and the comparative period had some of the higher AUd impact on realised prices, last half was low due to combination of lower. Zr price and higher AUD . Both have completely reversed . AUD now 71 vs 78 for last quarter and we know what TI and zR are doing . Moreover the costs of production ( not yet sold ) which was 1/3 of last quarters production also significantly skews the profit figures . You can’t simply make a claim theY are much less profitable without taking inventory build into account and you really need to look at current position plus outlook i know your comment on inventory , but by recognise it in terms of real underlying operational profitability is important. It’s the same way we shouldnt extrapolate the profit in a quarter they make 110k sales for example.
    Even if I totally minus your creditors figure ( 13m) and say cash and inventory is 72 Net not 85m . An amazing starting point for a EV of 110 and cash flow of circa 80m

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.