SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: Half Year Accounts, page-62

1. 1,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1068
    Is there a suggestion that a director/employee of ISX was involved in the OM report?

I'm not sure I've heard anyone argue that insider trading applies. You generally have to be... inside... for that to apply.

You can dislike OM all you like, and I hate short reports, but that doesn't make them illegal. They're also welcome to sell their research to whomever they like. Same as every research house in the world.
    Right, well then in that case, the numbers are ridiculously speculative. We were a billion dollar market cap company. We were growing well. My research had us turning a profit and hopefully increasing it over the next 2-3 years. I don't think even our most ardent one-eyed holders expected us to have profit of $500m within a couple of years.

The court will do its thing. If we do happen to get a half billions dollars, excellent. That'll help me sell my shares tidily. I just wouldn't hold your breath. Either that ISX will win (I think ASIC lodging suit has pretty well proven that there was reason for suspension), or even if they do, that the damages will be that size. I've had a couple of shares in the past go through extended suspensions. Both reopened at heavy losses.

Of course, if you're confident, I'm still offering 15,000 shares for sale.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.