SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

All good. I get you on the busy weeks. Take care of yourself...

1. 1,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1051

All good. I get you on the busy weeks. Take care of yourself first Greg.

Honestly, I haven't looked too much at ISX's dollar claims. For starters, because I thought that their chances of success in their case were somewhere between slim and none before ASIC filed suit. ASIC filing suit basically shredded any chance of the suspension being unreasonable.
    [Just to get in before other posters jump in with "no smoking gun" quotes - that's what an investigation is. You don't start with the smoking gun. You investigate to find the evidence.]

Even then, I think those figures are still quite pie-in-the-sky. I had my own projections of ISX profit (back before we were suspended), and there were a few others on here doing similar... And I don't think anyone projected $500m profit within the next few years. That would've been an astronomical growth rate.

I don't begrudge JK putting huge dollar claims on there though. That's how a bargaining position works. If ISX win, then ISX project that they might've done X, ASX suggest they were more likely to do Y, and the court comes looks at both arguments, and chooses where on the spectrum the reasonable damages are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.