KRR 0.00% 0.9¢ king river resources limited

Ann: Half Year Accounts, page-11

1. 11,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4854
    Unfortunately, he has ammunition to constantly bag the company as it languishes in the low 2c range for what appears to be forever. Once we reverse, then this noise will die down.

Management was not proactive in seeing this gold boom play out, we should have been actively drilling by now. Unfortunately, we now have to wait a few more months for news while the sector is hot, we are missing out on a lot of gains because of this lack of news.

I am bullish on the HPA prospects, but we have seen 12 announcements in the past year that have not been able to pull us out of this share price hole. We are all hoping the DFS will do it in a couple of months' time, but a lot of us thought the PFS and plant news and everything else would have done it too, so there is a risk, not even this will help.

Vanadium is also another option, hopefully, we hear more news on this soon too. Another sector going from strength to strength. Lack of newsflow right now is also affecting sentiment, there always appears to be a constant stream of sellers who have had enough.

I continue holding out in hope of a big reversal, if HPA DFS doesn't do it, further gold drilling will no doubt.

Last edited by coto: 11/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $23.78K 2.400M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 6200311 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1100000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.