BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Ann: Half Year Accounts, page-82

1. 558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1382
    Cash flow without lifting a finger.
    $6.5M up front actually saved dilution at the end of 2021.
    Now BRB's GL1 shares are valued at $24M with one week to go before escrow is complete.

One option is to sell part of the parcel on market over a week or two. Raise $8M from only 1/3 of holding and stave off dilution for two more quarters. 18 months funding in front of us right now from here if they want. Will GL1 keep rising?

Another $10M coming when Manna JORC limit reached (IF), so that would delay dilution and delay sales of GL1 shares.
    At some point the 20% of Manna can be sold to a third party as well and that could be valuable. GL1 drilling that for us so no dilution / cash burn there either.

The asset was dead and 'seems' to be dead in our share price at present, which is frustrating for most share holders.
    I am trading and invested elsewhere too and willing to step up and go hard at the right time if the BRB share price remains at stupidly cheap levels.

BRB is currently self funded which is rare for an explorer or early stage developer. They are still dual asset and free carried on one of them as well. I am glad the dilution was not doubled in order to advance Manna and Bombora. I see the future of gold and remain extremely bullish.

GLTAH and keep up the research - regards CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.