CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. vmp
    13,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9282
    Watta ripper.
    Spodumene concentrate now fetching usd5,000. Once this cash machine starts printing, our cash costs is only usd433 or less than 10%. That translates to cash flows of 91% on revenues including tAntalum credits.

remember the market will price companies on forward looking numbers hence we have $3 billion mcap on zero spodumene revenue. But once wof says WOF-WOF, it’s game on.

cash flow in year one full capacity will be enough to Build and the converter. How much cash are we talking about?
    Aud3.2 billion = 500k x $4,500/.7 and this likely translates to $3 billion profit
    Apply a pe of 10 for $15 per share baby
    Let’s say the price of spodumene drops to usd3,000, we still get $2 billion annual profit or $10/share at the same pe
    These are not my opinion, it’s scenarios based on published facts.

we’re now less than 22 months prior to commissioning. If you cannot smell it, take some claratyne! -These are not my opinion, it’s scenarios based on published information from the company.

Now the below is speculation and opinion :
    remember guys KV resource has so much more potential. Very likely Ltr will expand this resource once development gets more progress. I think at this stage KV is now more
    Valuable than greenbushes because gb’s resource is now significantly depleted with extraction done in the last 35 years. Whilst KV’s still about to commence.

Imo $15 sp is more realistic than 47 cents. At a buy price of $2.45, our new addition to the bod will get 6 baggers
    Last edited by vmp: 12/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.