SRZ 0.00% 2.0¢ stellar resources limited

Personally, I like quiet achievers and unloved...

1. 1,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2709

Personally, I like quiet achievers and unloved commodities!

Stellar is advancing the Heemskirk Tin Project to BFS Completion.

'With the highest-grade undeveloped tin resource in Australia & 2nd highest globally, a scoping study completed in 2019 confirming attractive economics and drilling to extend and confirm the Severn mineral resource now well underway, the Heemskirk Tin Project is well positioned to take advantage the booming tin market.'

With 90% of Tin supply produced by unsafe practices or in high soveign-risk jurisdictions, i.e., ocean dredging in SE Asia, Myanmar, African sources, etc, its clear that a stable source of supply is required. As the resource / manufacturing renaissance (4th Industrial revolution) gains traction, combined with worldwide government initiatives that support the development of critical minerals in sovereign-trust countries with high Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) credientials using Tasmania's 100% renewable green power – Stellar is set for a re-rate.

Plenty of news to come. Assay results for Daughter hole (ZS143W) is expected any day now (mid-March 2022).

All IMO, DYOR, GLTA(patient)H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $13.45K 651.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1351436 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 552518 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.