AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Half Year Accounts, page-107

1. 5,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2140
    Haha, I wasn't for a moment referring to the company's valuation when I said nothing will change! That's another topic entirely, but since you raised the pleasant topic, I'm very bullish and expect a rerate in the short term thanks to the ASX300 inclusion coming in about a week (quite exciting and absolutely perfect timing which was entirely serendipitous!), first commercial production within a month or so which will derisk us and convince the remaining doubters, giving our path forward to 12,000TPA certainty once we get the permit, which I strongly suspect will come shortly after the 2,000TPA plant is in production.

If all of that gives us such a run that we seem to be running out of steam, we can look forward to our drill results and probable resource upgrade (well, certain resource upgrade, but of uncertain amount). That's a little more speculative but with proven production protocols in place, a resource upgrade would/will be a very powerful rerate inducer.

I'm as confident about a positive change in AGY's valuation in the coming weeks and months as I am about the lack of change in the success of the trolls around here! Actually, more confident about the outlook for AGY's valuation, which is saying a lot because I ak highly confident that the trolls will continue to enjoy great success! But, hey, better to enjoy the type of success we as AGY shareholders are set for, right?

Oh, and Busted, no hostility at all in there Fortunately General Ernesto didn't seem to feel any It was just a statement of reality, or at most constructive criticism. I certainly wish him nothing but the best. And to you too

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.