BRK 7.69% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

'I even take in some stuff you say.'ill take that as a back...

1. 1,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    'I even take in some stuff you say.'

ill take that as a back handed compliment, i personally take 'anything' i read online with a grain of salt this isnt financial advise but you should too.

i rode Z1P from 7 to 14 and sold at 11 Z1P was told 'i'd regret selling' by people far more who put out far more indepth DD then any of the 'bulls here'

The reason i 'call out the bulls' here is most of them have got in when the SP was 0.005 maybe slightly higher they have a 'large vested' interest in the success of BRK - but not one of them has turned around and said 'they made the wrong call' in which majority of them have been wrong 80-90 percent of the time.

i even remember Dan i dont mean disrespect saying the Rangers well could be a better play then the Jewell with the difference drilling team - in reality the Rangers have been fairly disappointing in comparison to the Jewell - he also had ago a SHE for not going in with us for the Rangers but hindsight is 20/20 and i'd say SHE made the right call - brk did not with that Cap raise. - once again not having ago a dan but take is an example i got many others from lots of posters.

Thus even if you do 'trust' Randoms DD online i dare say the Bulls here and im not 'naming names' are not trust worthy.

if you dont believe me go back to when the SP was over 3 cents 'read' the DD from the some Bulls many of them 'no longer' hold anymore and the ones that do still ignore how clueless they have been at times to embarring levels.

I do 'however' listen to a few podcast in which 'actual' DD from some of the biggest financial advisors in the country the most popular being the call from Aus-biz regardless ALL of them are saying Oil and NGL is incredibly hot right now it might be the 'next coal' you would be crazy to not hold into a producer right now 'small or large' obviously big money goes in to Woodside and Santos but BRK might see its day in the sun.

I personally only take issue with 'management' regarding BRK as they have ZERO history in bring about shareholder returns but have 'reward' themselves handsomely and CPS with shareholder money and i personally do no trust DP but you would be crazy to not see the potential return BRK can bring 'IF' they can start selling Land but if he cannot sell some of the land in the next 6mo i'd be running from brk because management imo have failed and you dont want to be in a penny with failing management.

Last edited by Pastry1: 14/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $22.67K 1.889M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3105529 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 27732800 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.