TWD 1.92% $2.66 tamawood limited

TWD is a regional builder with a reasonable percentage of their...

1. 1,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    TWD is a regional builder with a reasonable percentage of their regional market. They have struck out with expansion plans before in both NSW and Vic but it faded and now they only have a few builders in both States working on a franchise model related to using their software and plans as far as I can determine. They are mostly into building modest modern homes at affordable prices and IMO keeping costs down and using fixed pricing may well have an affect on what some owners would expect. I have noticed those ratings myself and I am aware that they have had some mild media attention about it as well so I have monitored it over the period of my holding. Lev Mizikovsky has always had a large holding and accordingly is protective of its value. He is a regular buyer and somewhat a supporter of price by buying on market. His actions over the GFC period for this company speaks volumes about his commitment to the company. His purchase of a large percentage of the company's spec homes at a GFC marked down price saved the company and shareholders from a major meltdown and created stability for TWD - of course when prices improved quite rapidly later he profited well. But he put his money where his mouth was and that for me was quite a commitment. Investing in TWD will require acceptance of the fact that it is quite illiquid due to lack of free shares outside of Lev's holding and the consequent volatility. In recent times they have been subjected to weather problems and some flooding disrupting construction and IMO that will possibly be something to consider going forward based on Bureau of Meteorology advice. Not a lot of communication but they call it as they see it. Cannot say I know much more other than you appear to be digging deep anyway and that you should continue doing that until you are happy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.66
Change
0.050(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $97.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.61 $2.66 $2.58 $17.19K 6.537K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 761 $2.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.58 563 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.65
  Change
0.050 ( 1.53 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.63 $2.65 $2.63 534
Last updated 11.51am 22/05/2024 ?
TWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.