ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1613
    You ask some questions @Bullrush007 but you don't offer any answers. What are your answers to your own questions?

Karibib Flop?
    "IF Karbib (sic) is a flop where does this leave the downstream Chem plant?"

What is the premise for your question?
    Karibib (please note the spelling) is a fully permitted mine with 8.27Mt of Li2O Ore Reserves, with a current drilling campaign to identify more resource. Please expand on the risks that you have identified.

The Karibib mine (when it was owned by Desert Lion) was selling lepidolite to China prior to LPD buying the mine. We know that the CCP-owned Sinomine is actively acquiring mineral resources across Africa, and the Karibib mine is on its target list. From the DLI accounts, you can see it earned revenue from the sales, so how can it be a flop?

DFC Debt
    "where does this leave the DFC debt repayment requirements"
    "is that a risk DFC is willing to take?"

What do you think?

You may have missed that DFC has been undertaking a due diligence investigation into LPD over the past year. DD includes an assessment of the technology, the financial viability and legal basis of the project.
    All investment involves risk, and DFC has a mature risk assessment process to evaluate both the project and the lending risk. At this point in the DD process, DFC has demonstrated that it is willing to accept the project risk profile.

Do you think differently? If so, with your intimate knowledge of the company and the project, have you thought about sharing your analysis with DFC to bring them up to speed?

South Africa
    "US may be focusing on other African countries since South Africa has now aligned themselves with Russia and China"

More information about the relevance of South Africa would be appreciated please. And more too on your geopolitical analysis will surely help inform investors.

There are a number of countries that align themselves with Russia and/or China. Iran is an example. Does that place the KEZAD chemical plant in UAE at a similar adjacent-country risk.

Oh, and just a little on the history of South Africa: The ANC (South Africa's governing party) has long been supported by both Russia and China, especially during the apartheid period from 1948 to 1994.
    It is unsurprising to me that the relationship has endured, but I can't understand the relevance of your point in relation to Namibia.

Big Red Flags
    "A big red flag and a fundamental risk that has not been answered for shareholders"

There is a Big Red Flag (the Chinese Communist Party), but it slipped down the flagpole with the success of the November 2022 CR, despite attempts in these fora to derail it.
    Shareholders answered that risk, and the flag lies in tatters.

Questions Without Answers
    If you ask questions about problems, but don't have any answers, then you are part of the problem. Read, learn, understand.
    Last edited by In4apenny: 22/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
78 62197485 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 81904154 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.13pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.