LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Ann: Half Year Accounts, page-48

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1613
    "IF Karbib clear.png was a flop (hypothetical). Ie No commissioned concentrate mine

How would the downstream UAE Chem plant survive?"

KEZAD Chemical Plant Feed Stock
    Multiple sources of lepidolite are available around the world, including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Japan, Madagascar, Namibia, Portugal, Russia, Sweden, United Kingdom, and United States.

Although the KEZAD chemical plant is being designed to process lepidolite concentrate, the process is configurable for a variety of pegmatite micas, including amblygonite, muscovite, petalite and zinnwaldite. Seventeen different minerals have been processed by the Demonstration Plant in Perth, and lithium extracted. I'm not going to list all the countries where these alternative pegmatite micas are found!

I encourage you to read announcements from LPD (it is after all, your company). Read, learn, and understand.

The USGS, and more particularly, the BGS have both identified significant pegmatites in a number of African countries. Do read through their reports.

The German Federal Institute for Geosciences and Natural Resources (Bundesansta lt für Geowissenschaften und Rohstoffe) published an evaluation of lithium potential in Namibia in 2020.

There are many informative papers and publications that you can access. You may want to add:
    Global Lithium Sources—Industrial Use and Future in the Electric Vehicle Industry: A Review
    by Kavanagh, Keohane, Cabellos, Lloyd and Cleary

There are many alternative potential feed sources for KEZAD. Your rating is "RISKY", but you offer no basis for your assessment. Please support your conclusion with some (any) analysis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $73 36.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 20533755 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 56344744 59
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.