CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

@theone asked a "question to the more informed out there", and...

1. 3,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 884
    @theone asked a "question to the more informed out there", and not some half baked dunce trolling from their shill account with stories from their crystal ball bought from Wayne's World..

So far we have been treated to the following stories from you
    1. Stage 3 is fictitious that sways the financials into making a profit. $34m capital cost is a straight up lie
    2. Blue Spec ore will need to be exported to extract the gold
    3. raising will be in single digits.
    4. Calidus will be broke by the end of the quarter.
    5. this thing is dead in the water
    6. The orebody does not stand up to critical financial assessment
    7. CR this quarter is guaranteed, the debt covenant demands it
    8. the MRE is wrong (66374166)
    9. To justify the capital costs Blue Spec probably needs to be at least 10 x the current Resource. The Blue Spec trend doesn’t have that scale
    10. Anglo didn’t walk away from one of the highest grade deposits for no reason.
    11. Everything they (Calidus) say has already given you a pineapple. ( 66375405)
    12. Calidus have had two consolidations
    13. "I have no agenda" ( 66374832)
    14. no agenda ( 66379966)
    Yet not one piece of evidence or decent anaysis on any of it to back up what you say.

Re Point 1.
    $34 M capital is not a lie as you claim very believable, as stated by CSIRO.
    The infrastructure for a processing plant that uses cyanidation typically costs $30 million
    The Warawoona PLant already has a sulphide circuit to take Copenhagen and Blue Specs ore.

Re Point2.
    Cyanidation is regulated and not illegal in Australia. So that was a blatant lie. 25% of known Gold reserves are refractory and it is no big deal.to extract.

Re Point 9
    Blue & Gold Spec, Felix are obviously being drilled to increase the resource size in the Blue Spec area. Since there has been hisotrically little drilling in that area, how would you know the scale of the deposit? You dont, so another blatant lie.

Re Point 10
    Anglo walked away because they were inexperinced at mining Antimony, and the processes back in 1976 were obviously not as advanced as they are today. Bur you're trying to make out the mine was a dud. Mindat entry

Re Point 12
    Still waiting for evidence of this second consolidation you mentioned?

Weird you say (here) ? If you think SHers with a half glass full attitude are rampers just because they correct trolls on their misinformation, innuendo and baseless fear mongering, then clearly you're in la-la land. We have intelligent people here posting positives and negatives about Calidus which are well received , but you are not one of them.

I think we'll take announcements, reputable published data, plus the backing of a CEO with 20M shares in the game, and Alkane with 125M shares (bought at a premium) as being superior information and support, than a unidentified troll using a shill HC account.

Fellow shareholders, when someone tells you multiple times they have no agenda, guess what? They have an agenda!

You have no credibility here. You're toast, in fact smashed avo on toast! Keep up with your drivel, and Grab and I will be here to deal with it.
    Last edited by Load: 11/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.