CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Ann: Half Year Accounts, page-39

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    “And you magically know all this, but Dave Reeves does not? If thats the case, why dont you tell him?
    Surely you'd want to save him making suh a big mistake,a nd surely you'd want to save the company

Lol, I don’t magically know this, it is known. Why do you assume Dave doesn’t know this? I can guarantee you he does, as you said, not an idiot and with a gold plant with metallurgists who also know…it’s called science and they are scientists.

They are choosing not to tell you. I can hear the wheels spinning, oh oh.

Selective language is an art and they would argue they have given disclosure but haven’t explained it to SHs like I just did.

The Blue Spec trend is littered with very small pits, only deep enough to extract the oxide. Once the pits go into fresh rock, probably 20-30m, it goes to full refractory ore. The small oxide pits can be mined and they are high grade but tiny and expensive. The high grade gold beneath every pit on the Blue Spec line remains in the ground, and for good reason.

You say underexplored, that is rubbish. There is high grade gold all along the Blue Spec Trend and it’s been known about for decades, it just can’t be economically treated.

Again, not a secret just selective reporting.

Ill have to start charging you soon!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.