CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Ann: Half Year Accounts, page-47

1. 3,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 890
    So you admit they were 13 lies? LMAO! And I listed them, not my mate whoever that is supposed to be!
    Either English is not your first language, or you're as thick as pile of stair treads.
    I just showed you, its in the 2020 release, so it has been disclosed. Shipped Concentrate,.... anyone who didnt pick that up thats their fault There is no con job going on, but you're still trying to make out there is?
    Your side? Hell no. I love how you play innocent and caped hero , working from your shill account. Just prove your allegations, instead of your constant coy, vague and unsupported innuendo.
    I confirmed nothing. If you're implying the BLue SPec/Gold Spec/Felix projects are a waste of time because they are only producing a shipped concentrate, lets have confirmation from some other voices. Anybody?
    There could be multiple reasons why the grade is down, not due to it being a "dodgy MRE" like you continually want to trumpet.. Btw, Year 1 mine grade is 1.08 gpt (not 1.25)

Reduced mine life ...wakey wakey, they got 100 targets on a 760km2 tenement outsde of the main pit to follow up and explore. thy are not short of mine life extensions,
    Stage 3 has nothing to do with it, the pit has to survive on its own. The DFS was for 90Koz p.a. , Blue spec has been pushed back to stage 3 as obviously its last priorty now and the 130Koz story is off the table for a few years. He's switched to Klondyke u/g as next priority .

He has stated the reconciliation has NOT failed so at this stage the MRE is intact. AFIAC.

And I'll say it again, the fact the ALK are No1 SHer, Dave is No2 (so heavily invested it could set him up for early retirement), why would he be pulling a con job? They have the biggest incentives to get this project humming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.