CAI 9.52% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Hey mate, the sky isn’t necessarily falling. They have...

1. 369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Hey mate, the sky isn’t necessarily falling. They have underestimated start up and left things way too tight. They are not alone so give them a break on that.

The medium and long term question is removed from immediate capital requirements (I’m sorry, but a forgone conclusion) but more focused on reconciliation of assumed grade, ore tonnes and mill through put over the next two years to keep the financiers at bay.

I’m not saying they can’t but cost inputs must decrease and I’m hoping those discussions are happening now. As has been discussed, there is a vested interest for a lot of players to get this right.

The problem I see is that the service providers have somewhere else to go, CAI have to make this work.

Reassessment of the mine plan, assuming slimmer margins, may assist with cost controls. I’m hoping all suppliers stand by CAI while they transition into a sleeker beast. If you want to know how good your management is, let’s see if they can leverage support from those that may not be insentivised to hang in.

Not bagging management, but if they are protecting self interest as you say (over and over again), they are busting everything they have to keep everyone on site. That’s leadership and SH protection.

Lets see. And no, I don’t want avocado on toast. Just exercising and opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $93.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $265.3K 2.456M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11766 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 336976 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.