STM 0.00% 0.5¢ sunstone metals ltd

A quick preview and this is what I get. the statement "During...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    A quick preview and this is what I get.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5123/5123471-94c94292b992eabb3cf7ed369f83c58e.jpg

the statement "During the half-year, the Company had a net increase in contributed equity of $1,843,296 related to the vesting of Employee Performance Rights" means that the company has received additional capital in the form of contributed equity.

So thinking along these lines.. Contributed equity refers to the funds that a company receives from investors in exchange for shares. In this case, the additional contributed equity is related to the vesting of Employee Performance Rights, which means that employees have exercised their rights to receive shares in the company based on certain performance criteria being met. When the employees receive their shares, they contribute funds to the company in exchange for those shares, which increases the company's contributed equity.

Therefore, the net increase in contributed equity of $1,843,296 indicates that the company has received additional capital during the half-year period.

I don't view this as a bad thing as while they have picked up these at a discount the working capital is a good thing. Shows confidence going forward.

DsHan9INA_aQ9YSm_EoyBsstEcEtmejQGFEDd3s8pYDklAXu5mvL1kacHBGyAV7WO8znpNglENWUS9cMMyk_o7xWo5HrdqUorgVvyAFI0NAhmyU9GbDZB6Nx4LxJh0xTNhg53JPLmoEvaVGNmQQHGSw
    XEpwABC1lAIHBDf7NcOGXAtXMAK1GPtynifQRu74wBp-GwynSuJ2lK_iD9Vp9SMa1Qcw3Ig8vFr4HEPoccSgQ_aKfq4KdBLg_GYYPSqgRgkAyy0eoOIDkq3Kwp-uNhNJNbzUkV45N4429TC3c6Ww6ME
    Overall, from where we were on the Quarterly we are looking better than many of us thought we would be.. In fact, we mostly thought we where in for a Cap Raise by at least the end of this month into the next.. But we could still be 6 months away and this time a few more juicy results coming in.

Hate to compare.. but compare it to how AW1 has been handling themselves and you have chalk and cheese..

For now, I have changed my sentiment to buy..
    as for transparency out of the last thread and company answers and looking at this report..
    I think we are still on the money here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $5.228K 972.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 24674525 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 12062812 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.