BML 6.75% 8.7¢ boab metals limited

Ann: Half Year Accounts, page-55

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    "A hypothetical war for Taiwan would either be ignored by Australia (the west) or it would be WW3, so we would either be business as usual or all our lives would be turned upside down in a heartbeat.. it would not be a tradable event shorting of owning precious (+base) metals as a barterable trade unit".

I disagree. In my opinion an invasion of Taiwan by China would not be ignored by America and its allies in the forseeable future. At the very least they would impose severe and extensive sanctions against China. No one would want a conflict to escalate to WW3, least of all China who doesnt have the resources to fight a World War. They would keep it a regional conflict like Ukraine. The US and Allies wont attack mainland China they will concentrate on defending Taiwan. So no business as usual. The world would be divided into 2 trading blocks. China and its allies/sphere of influence and the rest of the world.

Hopefully a war doesnt eventuate. Putin made a mistake with Ukraine, he anticipated an easy victory and that the west would not get involved. Sadam though he could take over Kuwait and no one would mind, a mistake. But it must be obvious to Xi that Taiwan is not a walk over and an invasion would not be tolerated by the west. I have read that the American military see a conflict with China as an inevitability, either over Taiwan or the South China sea, and that sooner is probably better than holding it off while China develops its forces. Hitler, Sadam, Putin, were all mad, they had, have brutal regrimes. China to has a brutal regrime. This is not zenophobia, this is fact (if our media is not a complete fiction).

I am not looking for a tradeable event, I am looking to avoid a serious risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.006(6.75%)
Mkt cap ! $20.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.7¢ 7.8¢ $25.93K 318.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 136681 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 52270 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.