GLN 0.00% 15.5¢ galan lithium limited

In todays announcement on Juan Carlos, in JP's quote he says...

1. 2,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1303
    In todays announcement on Juan Carlos, in JP's quote he says "...especiallywith the planned mineral reserve/resource estimate and the DFS slated for completion in the comingweeks."

I view "the coming weeks" as end Q1, given there are 2 weeks left in March, which is as previously communicated. I do however personally believe that end Q1 is when it will be completed by the contractor for final issue to GLN so Board will likely need a couple of weeks to properly digest the DFS and turn into an ASX announcement and associated investor presentation. I therefore expect to see the DFS released to the market mid to late April, but "completed" by the contract end Q1.

Either way, we are very soon to have a DFS that shows we have a re-risked project with an NPV >10x our current MC!!!! Only way from there for share price is UP!! No chance a company with a de-risked DFS level project can remain trading at 10% of the NPV, should be trading at ~20-30% NPV at least on DFS and then higher once offtake and funding sorted and announced. FYI - I'm expecting a HMW NPV of >US$3B!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $395.5K 2.567M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 857878 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 244965 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.