SUV 0.00% 5.6¢ suvo strategic minerals limited

Hey Lazyboybing, I would say that is only reasonable that when...

1. 610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    Hey Lazyboybing, I would say that is only reasonable that when we are upgrading the plant to produce so much more kaolin product, it will temporarily negatively affect our production and therefore sales, a classic case of short term pain for long term gain.
    Payments for property, plant and equipment are noted as ($1,790,978) this year and (843,866) last year. That is $947,112 more on plant and equipment obviously affecting our bottom line, but related to the upgrade.
    So on both points there is a reason, both a direct result of the upgrade. I believe we produce what the client wants and needs rather than have stockpiles hanging around. Each customer has specific needs with different recipes/mixes required. So stockpiles sitting around of the wrong grade/combination are a waste of time. The kaolin business isn't just digging it up and trucking it. there is a lot more finesse and processing to it than that.

I agree with Hotduck the wording of uplift of 245% could be confusing but this with my dodgy maths means the new amount is 245% of the original rather than the difference.

All in all we have money in the bank, increased production capacity, new orders starting to flow in, a gung ho new head honcho and lots of blue sky.
    I am a happy camper waiting for the gains to come in income and then flow on increases in SP. When Pittong has sold out capacity i would have thought a SP of 20 cents would not be out of the question with an EPC of approximately 2cents for Pittong alone. I am happy for people to correct me on my financials

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 85018 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 446141 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.