TNE 0.50% $18.23 technology one limited

Thanks @daicosisgod. I appreciate your feedback. The number of...

1. 3,881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    Thanks @daicosisgod. I appreciate your feedback. The number of 25 new large customers is very small. This is a company with well over 1,000 customers so 25 will be around 2%, which as a metric is very low. It would be interesting to see what impact that has on revenue, but as they were signed during the year, I would say it might be rather low. They won't be full year numbers, and implementation revenue takes a while to flow..

I think the 99% customer retemtion is very high, and a lot of that is because these are large complex systems which are hard to move from. They take a lot of change management. I think this number will be lower next year. The reason for that is TNE have put a end date on the on-premise solutions they support of mid 2024. The costs to go to cloud are significantly higher than on premise and I expect some will move, but haven't wanted to until they need to. The upside to TNE is every customer that decides to go to their cloud has a revenue upside much more significant than any they lose.

Peter Suchting was critical to their local government business over the last few years. They have consolidated themselves as the leader in council solutions and it is a key component to their overseas growth in the UK. He is the person who pulled all of that together. TNE is a number of products that they pull together for various markets. They prepackage for markets based on the requirements of industry. He pulled that together recently. I am not sure whether the move was pre-planned but he is the new CEO of a very progressive organisation that provides booking solutions to Councils. I don't know of anyone else at TNE who has his gravitas in market that Peter Suchting has.

Adrian DI Marco of course is a massive loss. He was the visionery that could see where the market was moving long before others, and was able to execute on his visions. A lot of the strategies they have in play are his plans. I believe Ed Chung has been his right hand man for a lot of years, so he obviously knows how the great man thinks, but does he have the entrepreneurial visions that Adrian had? Time will tell. I am very surprised Adrian isn't even on the board.

I think they are in good hands, but a few question marks right now.

You must be very happy right now. Their share price is doing real well and your Pies are doing well, with the Daicos brothers being superstars.
    Last edited by It investor: 29/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.23
Change
0.090(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $5.940B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.20 $18.37 $18.13 $9.592M 525.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30223 $18.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.24 2218 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$18.23
  Change
0.090 ( 0.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
$18.16 $18.37 $18.13 104688
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
TNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.