BRK 8.33% 1.1¢ brookside energy limited

My opinion re buybacks has some merit but a very slow process...

1. 5,229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3188
    My opinion re buybacks has some merit but a very slow process and takes ages to see the end result, if ever as we are only using a relatively small cash buys, however, reduces further dilutionary effects which may prevent consolidation down the track.

Re dividends also has merit but again paying a tiny 0.1 of a cent as an example mentioned, goes nowhere and a serious waste of cash. Dividends have to be much higher for it to be effective and importantly incentivise new investors and grow our SP.

So, as I see it the only real option for us is to continue doing as we are, acquire more land and aggressively keep drilling more wells (why change what seems to be a great working business model and a finely tuned drilling team) and this should exponentially grow our business and income from a small tier producer to a significant mid-tier producer with multiple oil wells all earning significant income, then in turn we should start to see our very unacceptable low SP increase back over 3-4+c.

Then once we have achieved much larger oil producing field/wells all earning significantly more income coming into the business, then hopefully the real incentive to reward holders finally with a healthy SP is to entice a formal TO. That's how I see it. Now back to reading occasionally, commenting a few times a year. GLTA.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $52.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $100.4K 8.762M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 38483726 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 9025339 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.