AGY 0.00% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

“Some have stated 10c is on the cards. If it is then I’ll...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 14,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8530
    “Some have stated 10c is on the cards. If it is then I’ll probably take the opportunity to double my holding.”

Me too. I think it’s rather amusing that several posters are seemingly convincing others that “the market is losing faith in the company”, simply based on the sp movement, whilst drawing irrational connection to “commissioning issues” etc etc.
    There seems to be almost total disregard for assessment of future potential. It is so absent it’s almost unbelievable.

It wasn’t long ago that 30/40/50 cents was seen as a perfectly reasonable level by many here, afaict, and they were undoubtedly expecting the company to be more valuable upon key milestones including:
    - EIA approval
    - Strategic partner announcement with offtake
    - Funding secured for 10ktpa expansion
    - 2ktpa plant humming along

So, what would be a “reasonable” level once these are ticked off, and expanded production is then only 2-3 years away?
    Even if one was to say, for example, 80 cents, and even if that was STILL to take another 6 months, from 20c that’s a CAGR of….. do the maths.
    Even if one was to pessimistically suggest that it might take 6 months and even then “only” get to 50 or 60c, that’s still a CAGR of …. Do the $&@/ maths!!!
    For the real haters out there, even if they reckon it won’t get to $1 until the expansion is actually producing… that’s STILL a CAGR of ….yep, just do the damn maths….. +++50% p.a

Oohhh sounds terrible; I’d better rush off and sell my shares. LMAO

I actually don’t mind a single bit if the BEOT shove the price even lower, as I’ll also happily pick up some nice parcels if they do. I’ve done the research and scenario modelling and am more than satisfied with the upside potential based on MY risk tolerance and MY investment horizon. Tasty. Bring on more bargains.

STILL not a dealbreaker in sight, just a bunch of toys outside the cot for no sound reason. Investor psychology being exploited once again by the pros.
    …frustrating but imo it ultimately just brings more opportunity for the longer term.
    10c? At this stage I’ll say yes please BEOT and make it snappy.

Tick tock tones on the shelf…. Well done Puna team; keep it up.

Imo
    Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.