AGY 8.14% 9.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Half Year Accounts, page-45

1. 774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1770
    I think the reason Rob spends so much energy on these forums is because pumpers who construe information and are bias kind of goes against the true underlying purpose of this forum -- to help each other out with being informed and making a call on a stock. (Of course DYOR, don't rely on HC etc)

But people who are bias to the positive and post that way actually do a lot of damage to holders who don't know any better. I'm sure everyone has been affected by that one way or another. To me that was especially in 2018 when everyone lead me to believe contract price was all that mattered, but suddenly contract price became what the spot price was because spot price is a more present-based auction reflecting more liquid supply / demand sense. Then there was the "where's all that supply gonna come from"? Then suddenly hard rock miners in Aus flooded the supply from 2018-2021 lol....

Maybe Rob was affected one time.

I agree with him. If you do the math there was no BG production in July. I think the fact that a significant portion of people on this forum backlashed at Rob for him making that comment shows the level of positive bias on here and almost justifies his quest. I would do it a little differently... but I understand his principles.

I don't mind, they're sorting their stuff and that's a tough call to make whether to share with shareholders or not; I see why JZ didn't and I don't blame him. Just causes panic when there's no need to panic (imo).
    Last edited by Jezzaaa: 13/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.