TMR 0.00% 0.6¢ tempus resources ltd

I think there is life in it now, not much consolation for LT...

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    I think there is life in it now, not much consolation for LT holders but as a prospect for new buyers to take a punt with huge upside, this company is ripe for the picking. Totally down-trodden, CEO gone, recapitalised, old projects shelved, essentially now a shell looking now for a new asset to pivot and take it in a new direction. SOI not too high like some companies that get to this stage of needing a complete reset i.e. still under 1b SOI is a good result and not too much of a deterrence.

It now starts a new life as a fresh risk/reward proposition based on the next two objectives: Find a new leader, and acquire a new project. The price has formed a clear base over the past 6 months now, volume and strength is building - it's almost starting to read like a stock that is seeing some accumulation taking place. I look at this and I see positions being taken up in anticipation of the potential new direction. I'm new to this one, and happy to get loaded up at sub 1c. This is showing all the hallmarks of a company whose worst days are now in the past. Will be eager to see what sort of project and personnel can be backed into this, fingers crossed for a quality gold/silver project but total speculation at this point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.386M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $27.61K 4.601M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 8081000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3905983 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 21.4 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ 950000
Last updated 15.57pm 30/04/2024 ?
TMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.